- QREN – Quadro de Referência Estratégico Nacional
- Incentivos às Empresas
- COMPETE – Programa Operacional Factores de Competitividade
- PRODER – Programa de Desenvolvimento Rural
- ON.2 – O NOVO NORTE – Programa Operacional Regional do Norte
- Microcrédito – Associação Nacional de Direito ao Crédito
- APCRI – Associação Portuguesa de Capital de Risco e de Desenvolvimento
ARCOSFINICIA – Financing Fund for Small Business Initiatives
ARCOSFINICIA is a Fund for Financing Business Initiatives with Regional Interest, included in Axis III FINICIA Program, created through a partnership between the following entities:
Município de Arcos de Valdevez
Caixa Geral de Depósitos
Norgarante – Mutual Guarantee Association
Association for Technology Incubation Center Base of Minho
IAPMEI – Institute for Support to Small and Medium Enterprise and Innovation
ARCOSFINICIA aims to establish itself as the main vehicle for financing small and micro enterprises with stable in the municipality of Arcos de Valdevez for which credit is usually inaccessible or accessible only under restrictive conditions property.
In addition to contributing to boosting the local economy by promoting the emergence of new business initiatives and supporting the expansion of activities already under development, ARCOSFINICIA seeks to encourage projects that generate employment.
The investments made by these firms may be financed up to 100% under ARCOSFINICIA, with a limit of € 45,000 per project, through access to credit for medium / long-term favorable terms compared to those that are usually offered by companies to market an early stage of their life cycle.
The ARCOSFINICIA supports companies that have or will have a permanent establishment in the municipality of Arcos de Valdevez and support investment projects in different sectors, being considered the preferred encompassed in Information and Communication Technologies, Health Technologies, Agro-Industries, Industries environmental, Tourism and Activities Professional, Scientific, Technical and Similar. As a condition of eligibility of economic activity, it should fit under one of the CAE PRIME.
COMPOSITION OF FUND:
The initial value of the Fund is € 250,000 and can be strengthened in the future up to 500,000 €.
• 20% – funded by the municipality of Arcos de Valdevez, in the form of repayable aid
• 80% – funded by CGD through loans with maturities between 3 and 6 years.
Financing up to 100% of the investment for companies with three or more full financial years
Financing up to 85% of the investment in the case of new businesses or existing businesses with fewer than three full financial years
Term of funding between 3 and 6 years;
Lack of capital to 1 year;
Preferential Interest Rate over 80% of funding: 3 month Euribor + 4,5%;
Interest zero (0) about 20% of the funding;
No bank fees, just a guarantee fee of 2.5% for companies with more than one year and 3% for businesses with less than one year;
Financial Award to be given to projects that generate employment;
The Refundable allowance granted by the municipality of Arcos de Valdevez can be converted into non-repayable grant, provided they observed the following conditions:
1. Net creating 3-5 new jobs – relief from 20% refund;
2. Net creation of over 5 jobs – exemption reimbursement of 45%;
3. Projects for youth entrepreneurship and women entrepreneurs – an additional 5% exemption from reimbursement under the above.
CONDITIONS OF ACCESS OF COMPANIES:
• Being constituted and registered under the law in force or commit to meet this requirement until the date of signing of the Contract;
• They must either have passed or have the proper accounting in accordance with the POC;
• Comply with the legal conditions necessary to the activity, in particular having regularized the situation regarding licensing;
• They show their balanced economic and financial situation;
• Do not have , and have had no unwarranted incidents along any financial institutions ;
• Possess either fulfilled all obligations to the tax authorities, social security and the donors of the FUND;
• Have or establish to the project, a permanent establishment in the municipality of Arcos de Valdevez;
• Commit to maintaining affection to their business investment to make and maintain the geographic location, the duration of the Contract.
ELIGIBILITY CONDITIONS OF PROJECTS:
• Have technical, economic and financial viability;
• Performing the investment being financed by ARCOSFINICIA, in the municipality of Arcos de Valdevez;
• have not started investing for more than 90 days before submitting the application for funding by ARCOSFINICIA;
• In the case of providing for redevelopment and / or adaptation, must be submitted with the application to support the licensing of same, or certificate of exemption from licensing issued by the Municipality;
• they show certain innovative or distinctive shape compared to firms located in the municipality of Arcos de Valdevez characteristics.
Applications may be submitted at any of the Partner Entities ARCOSFINICIA, preferably at the Association for Technology Incubation Centre based Minho (www.incubo.eu), using the appropriate form will be supplied to them for that purpose.
The application dossier consists of the form and the elements specified in list attached to that form, that apply to your company and the project concerned.
The application file will be considered complete only when composed of all its elements.
Município de Arcos de Valdevez – Praça Municipal
- 4974-003 Arcos de Valdevez
- Telefone: +351 258520500
- Fax: +351 258520509
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Caixa Geral de Depósitos – Agência de Arcos de Valdevez – Praça Municipal
- 4970-441 Arcos de Valdevez
- Telefone: +351 258520060
- Fax: +351 258520067
- E-mail: email@example.com
Norgarante – Agência de Braga
- Avenida Dr. Francisco Pires Gonçalves,
- 45 4700-558 Braga
- Telefone: +351 253202590
- Fax: +351 253202591
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Associação para o Centro de Incubação de Base Tecnológica do Minho
- Praça Municipal
- 4974-003 Arcos de Valdevez
- Telefone: +351 258520500
- Fax: +351 258520509
- E-mail: email@example.com
IAPMEI – Instituto de Apoio às Pequenas e Médias Empresas e à Inovação
- Centro de Desenvolvimento Empresarial do Norte
- Rua Direita do Viso, 120 4269-002 Porto
- Telefone: +351 226156400
- Fax: +351 226156464
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Can apply for new In.Cubo legally constituted or would-be entrepreneurs companies;
- Companies or projects should be innovative in the business context of the Minho-Lima and / or rely on technology-based activities.
The application process to In.Cubo consists of two phases, the first being called the Pre-Application and the second formal application.
STEP 1 – Pre – Application:
Constitutes general presentation of the business idea and develop ( s ) their ( s ) sponsor (s ).
The Pre – Incubation involves:
- i. completion and delivery of the Pre – Application Form ;
- ii. an interview (s ) Attorney (s ) with the technical team In.Cubo .
The technical team of In.Cubo then carry out an initial assessment of the Pre – Application. A decision on its acceptance or rejection will be forwarded to prosecutors in a period not exceeding two weeks after its submission.
PHASE 2 – Formal Jobs:
At this stage , the ( s ) promoter ( s) ( will ) have to submit an Application Form and a Business Plan and may, for this purpose In.Cubo receive support through the Office of Projects and support Pre- Incubation .
The process of assessing the application is done by the technical team of In.Cubo , leaving the final decision to the Board of the Association for Technology Incubation Center Base Minho ( ACIBTM ) . If the application is approved , a contract of service with assignment of the space will be celebrated
The evaluation criteria to be used during the Application Process are:
Pre – Application Phase
- i . Eligibility and suitability of the business idea to the objectives of In.Cubo ;
- ii . Analysis of the value of the business idea presented;
- iii . Experience and Expertise (s ) Promoter (s ).
Formal application phase
- iv . Technical, economic and financial feasibility of the Business Plan;
- v . Degree of innovation and technological impact of the proposed project;
- vi . Environmental impact of the project;
- vii .Institutional links with higher education institutions and / or I & D institutions ;
- viii . Links to institutions or companies recognized strength and / national / international regional projection;
- ix . Implementation of I & D + i ;
- x . Capacity development, exploitation and dissemination of new technologies;
- xi . Potential for growth and internationalization ;
- xii . Motivation for interaction with other activities undertaken by In.Cubo and established companies in the incubator.